Monday, May 4, 2009

Facebook "tagged pictures"?

My friends tagged me in a few pics on facebook and they appeared on my facebook. but since last week whenever i log onto facebook and try to view the tagged pics my friends sent me they aren't there? When my friends view my profile they can see the pics that were tagged to me but they can't see the pics i downlaoded on facebook myself.


When I view my profile the pics that were sent to me from friends arent there like they were before. Where did my tagged pics go? Why can my friends see my tagged pics and i cant? Why is it i can only see my pics i downlaoded myself in my profile. I know for a fact my friends didnt delete the pics with me in them. I can't even delete a pic i was tagged into b/c i cant see it when i log into my facebook profile. Does this make sense?


send me a message if u can help.


thanks


Nick


Michigan

Facebook "tagged pictures"?
The first answer is correct, but I wanted to elaborate. The pictures you were tagged in first showed up on your profile in your "mini-feed" - this is a history of what you do, or what your friends do that involves you. If you're tagged in a photo, it will show up as "Jen has tagged Nick in a photo" and it provides a thumbnail of the photo to click on. If you write on someone's wall, it will also say that in your mini-feed. BUT, the mini-feed only holds so many of these alerts, which is why you don't see your pictures anymore.





Your friends didn't "send" you the pictures, that was Facebook letting you know that your friend tagged you in the photo.





Clicking "See more photos of You" on your profile, will take you to a page where you can see all the photos you've been tagged in. (There might be a few pages depending on how many pics there are.) Pics that you upload to your profile can be seen by clicking on your profile pictures, and your photo albums can be seen by scrolling down in your profile (if you've created any albums.)
Reply:When you log in, click "Profile" at the top of the page. Then under your profile picture, click "View Photos of You" and they should be there.





OR





On the left side of the page, click "Photos" under "Applications" then at the top of the page click "Photos of You". They should be there, if they aren't, I'm sorry i don't know what to do.





And you can't delete pictures that you are tagged in, only pictures that YOU download.


1 comment:

  1. If you want to download your tagged pictures,use an application called "My Tagged Facebook Pictures".
    You can download it from http://www.mytaggedfacebookpictures.com/

    ReplyDelete