Monday, May 4, 2009

How do I get rid of tagged spam from taggedmail.com?

My wife clicked on something and taggedmail.com hijacked her email account and sent out an email asking if I (and I assume everyone listed on her hotmail account) want to join her tagged community. My wife had no idea what she was doing when she clicked on the hyperlink that led to the hijacking. In the spam that I received from tagged, there is an unsubscribe hyperlink. I know that sometimes when you click on these hyperlinks, you make matters worse. I looked up tagged and they do have a general purpose website. So I am wondering if tagged is half-way legitimate enough that I can click on their unsubscribe hyperlink to get off the list or whether clicking on unsubscribe will only make matters worse.





Thanks,





JD

How do I get rid of tagged spam from taggedmail.com?
i would check it out and try to opt out,and if that don't help then turn it over to BBB maybe they can help you.
Reply:why not just block them rather than take a chance or stress over it


No comments:

Post a Comment