Monday, May 4, 2009

Tagged.com emails.?

Okay, so lately I've been signing in on MSN, and I've been having e-mails in my inbox. No problem, except all it's been lately are these stupid Tagged.com emails e.g I go onto my inbox then there's an email from one of my contacts with the subject line 'Contact has Tagged you! :)'





I'm getting sick of recieving them, and when I get emails I usually think it may be from YouTube or MySpace but now all my emails are from this stupid Tagged thing. How do I stop getting these emails, since they're from my friends on my Contact List and not Tagged itself, so I can't mark every single contact of mine as Junk mail.





I won't join Tagged because i don't want to, I just like to have MySpace.

Tagged.com emails.?
sorry can't help you out, but tagged.com is spam and someone has set up an account with your email address in the address book and has been stolen from them.





same as me :(
Reply:I HAVE THA SAME PROBLEM WELL IF U GET AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION PLZ E-MAIL ME @ hip_hopdiva2@yahoo.com PLZ %26amp;%26amp; THANX U


No comments:

Post a Comment