Monday, May 4, 2009

"Tagged"... is this part of Yahoo....a friend sent this to me, but it asked for my yahoo password...any help?

A friend of mine invited me to join "Tagged" but it asks for my Yahoo password......is this affiliated with Yahoo? I don't wanna put my Yahoo password on it if it isn't.....anyone have a clue?

"Tagged"... is this part of Yahoo....a friend sent this to me, but it asked for my yahoo password...any help?
There is no reason for the tagged site to need your yahoo info , they require you register a tagged account to join.





Here is the official tagged site, you will see they ask you to JOIN FREE, when the register page comes up you are asked to use your email account as an ID and SELECT a pw for the tagged account ( NOT YOUR YAHOO PASSWORD).


http://www.tagged.com/register.html


No comments:

Post a Comment