Monday, May 4, 2009

Tagged photos on facebook?

My friend-A has uploaded some pictures of us on her facebook album and tagged them with my name; I can see them on my facebook page. But my other friend-B said he couldn't view those pictures. Is it because Friend-A and B are not friends of each other so friend-B cannot see those pictures on friend-A's facebook, even though the pictures are tagged of me? Is there anyway to allow friend-B to view those pictures?

Tagged photos on facebook?
Apparently, Friend A and Friend B are not friends with each other, and Friend A has privacy settings that will not allow Friend B to see the pictures. I see three possible solutions:


1. I think you can try posting the picture to your profile and see if that makes it possible for Friend B to see them. (When you're looking at the picture, click on the little box that says "Share" and post it to your profile.)


2. You can tell Friend B to try looking at Photos of %26lt;your name%26gt; -- it should show all photos that have been tagged with you in them. (This link is right below your profile picture.)


3. Friend B can become friends with Friend A.
Reply:only if your friend b sees it on your profile and if they can't its because your other friend has photo setting that way so only way it that friend A and B become friends


No comments:

Post a Comment