Monday, May 4, 2009

To be tagged Pros and Cons?

I have recently get many invitationd to be tagged, but I haven;t been able to see to benefit of it.. I don't want my info share with everyone.Can someone explain me the Cons and Pro of being tagged

To be tagged Pros and Cons?
Tagged is not a very good site. I have been a member but find most of it is people sending you adverts for singles sites or other rubbish websites for you to visit. Some people even send virus and such the like. I have seen no advantage to Tagged and I know some girls who have been on it and it is full of men sending them either dirty pics or wanting them to connect a webcam link. I would suggest a BEBO account which is much more popular and user friendly and has many features and less of the perv factor.
Reply:1 ppl use email aot to try and tag


2 keep your cookies cleaned out everyday


3 dot open email from sires you don't recognize


4 when web pages that ask you to register to become a member becareful of that ppl fishing for password and info





good luck hope this helped some


No comments:

Post a Comment