Monday, May 4, 2009

Tagged photos on facebook and privacy.?

On facebook, if I set my privacy setting for 'photos tagged of me' to be "only me", and my friend tags me in their album, it comes up on my mini-feed showing that they have tagged me in their profile, well, under these circumstances. Would a friend, who does not know the album creator, but know me able to see the tagged photos at all??





Question 2: Is someone I have on limited profile, able to see the photos tagged of me? I have not selected that check box, but are they able to view the photo if they click on the little photos tagged of me in my minifeed?





Thanks!!

Tagged photos on facebook and privacy.?
Question 1: This seems tricky, but no, your friend who does NOT know the album creator should not be able to see your tagged photos. Since you changed your privacy settings to "only me," only *you* should see them. Even if it comes up on your mini-feed, I don't think your friend will see that part on your mini-feed. They'll only see other mini-feed items, but not the fact that someone tagged you in a photo. That mini-feed line will only be seen by you. BUT if that friend happens to be friends with the album creator, they'd be able to see the photos through them but not through your profile.





Question 2: If you didn't check the box for viewing tagged photos of you, then no, that person will NOT be able to see your tagged photos. But seeing as you changed your privacy settings for "only me" in the first place, NONE of your friends (whether they're on limited profile or not) will be able to see your tagged photos. Oh, and no, they won't be able to see on your mini-feed that you even have tagged photos so they wouldn't be able to click on it anyway.





Hope this was helpful!

dental hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment