Monday, April 12, 2010

How come when I'm on my space or tagged, my relationship status says "in a relationship" and people don't care

When I am on tagged, a lot of people contact me, saying they want to get to know me or chat or meet, even though my relationship status says "in a relationship" do they not see it? or are they disregarding? i have those site pages to keep in touch with out of state friends and family.

How come when I'm on my space or tagged, my relationship status says "in a relationship" and people don't care
I know on Myspace there are options to change your profile to private, so no one other than your friends can see it. You might want to do that if you're getting a lot of unwanted online attention. Also, sometimes the people are just spammers.


No comments:

Post a Comment