Saturday, April 17, 2010

How do you put a song on your page, like tagged?

Okay...I have this song, its saved to my computer, but I want to be able to play it on my tagged page, for everyone to hear also. But I realized that I'll probably have to convert it first, but I dont know what to do at all...please help!

How do you put a song on your page, like tagged?
If you simply want to embed a song into a webpage you need the following code - it will play one file and adds a little player to the webpage too:





%26lt;embed src="http://www.websiteurl.com/song to play.mp3" width="140" height="40" loop="True"%26gt; %26lt;/embed%26gt;


%26lt;/span%26gt;%26lt;/font%26gt;%26lt;/font%26gt;%26lt;/font%26gt;%26lt;span class="style47"%26gt;%26lt;span class="style48"%26gt;





If you want to have a selection of music on your site I can highly recommend Andromeda! (http://www.turnstyle.com/andromeda/) Very reasonably priced for a single private licence :) Be careful about copywrite etc though if it's not your music.





Otherwise you would need to just upload the songs and link to them via your webpage :)


No comments:

Post a Comment