Monday, April 12, 2010

What does it mean when your apt bldg gets tagged by gangs?

My neighborhood is not in the best area. But its been fairly safe the three years we've lived here. Yesterday, I noticed on the front of the bldg, someone has tagged it with black spray-paint. It looks like someones initials. This has never happened here before. Should I be worried?

What does it mean when your apt bldg gets tagged by gangs?
i asure you it means nothing, tagging is not about gangs anymore, or at least not the type of gangs your thinking of, its just about getting your tag up and noticed, i do alot of graffiti, not on someones house or apartment. but i do it because i realy enjoy painting, and thats what most ppl do it for.
Reply:It usually doesn't mean anything to anyone but other taggers. The wooden fence marking the property line of my house was tagged a few years ago on several occasions and my garbages have also been tagged, but nothing else happened. So I assume that it didn't mean anything to anyone other than the tagger themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment