Saturday, April 17, 2010

HOW DO I ADD A MUSIC PLAYER TO YAHOO 360, MYSPACE, OR TAGGED ?thanks!?

I WANT TO ADD A DEVICE TO MY PAGE THAT PLAYS MUSIC LIKE FROM MY MUISC FILES ON MY COMPUTURE(FAV SONGS) CAN YOU HELP ME TO DO THIS FOR


MY SPACE


YAHOO 360


TAGGED


PRETTY PLZ


AND WHERE WOULD I GO TO GET ONE FREE TO PUT ON THERE (MUSIC PLAYER THAT PLAYS MORE THEN ONE SONG)thanks for taking the time to answer me :-)

HOW DO I ADD A MUSIC PLAYER TO YAHOO 360, MYSPACE, OR TAGGED ?thanks!?
First of all you cant add music to your page that comes directly from your computer. You can however add music or a player to your page.





The music has to be hosted online. Meaning that the music has to be able to be stream of the Internet. You must be able to obtain the URL of the music that you wish to put on your player. I hope you know how to do this.





Example: Lazy Eye by silversun pickups





Track 1 Url: "http://musicforants.com/music/top%20son...





I set up a link for you do to enter the url's of the songs and generate a code to put into your profile so it comes up your page. Its a flash mp3 player that is able to take multiple urls of songs already on the internet.





To search for music online (url's) try going to Lycos.com and switch there search bar to "images and videos" then choose audio.
Reply:Visit my 360 blog for a "how to" on this for 360.





Im not sure how to do it on the other sites.





http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-dQwP7680d...


No comments:

Post a Comment