Saturday, April 17, 2010

What criteria does the YA program use to determine which answers are tagged as my "best answers"?

I keep finding old questions where my answer was chosen as the best, but they are not tagged as such on the listing in my profile and don't appear in my "Best Answers" search list. Is the system disregarding these for some reason? Are they being counted when the program determines who the "Top Answerers" for a given category are? Am I wasting my time trying to break into the TOP 10 in my chosen category?

What criteria does the YA program use to determine which answers are tagged as my "best answers"?
This is a glitch in the system that we're working on fixing soon. Every best answer you have should be marked as such on your profile page and will be marked properly in the future. The counts for the "category top 10" are correct, so don't let this deter you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment