Monday, November 16, 2009

How do you block tagged photos on myspace?

See I'm having this mix up here. And I don't want ppl to see what my tagged photos. So can I block that photo album?

How do you block tagged photos on myspace?
try to go to "edit profile", then set your profileto private. then it will say settings, after that 4 things will pop up, the name of the album trying to be tagged, and who u want to keep your profile set to private for ur friends, the open, or noone, if u dont want them to be tagged, then it wont happen if u press no one. but ur friends and other people will be able to see ur profile but just wont be able to tag ur pics, hope it works!
Reply:yes go to the photo section select the album the there will be an options tab click there and then click either for my friends only or private completely


No comments:

Post a Comment