Thursday, November 19, 2009

What the heck is this "Tagged" group anyway!!!?

That's it. I reported this "Bianche G" username that says that person is waiting for me to join "Tagged" otherwise I think it is a rouge group, so I reported em to Y! and they really fiercely blocked all mail with the name "Bianche G". But sometimes, other names other than "Bianche G" is coming out and enters my inbox! IT KEEPS GOING ON LIKE CRAZY!





Even if I mark those mail as spam they keep coming back. Please help me resolve this problem. I hate rogue groups trying to spam or fool me! I REALLY HATE IT!

What the heck is this "Tagged" group anyway!!!?
ummm idk what the person be4 was saying, but getting tagged is being invited to "www.tagged.com" its just a website kinda like myspace, and if ur tagged, that means they want u to join thier group
Reply:they r after u, tagged,


means u have been targeted,


by all that persons friends 2 b annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


beyouned ur belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


sorry 4 ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment