Monday, November 16, 2009

What does the term you have been tagged mean?

I got an invitation from a friend off my messenger list that said i had been tagged and asked if this party was my friend when i clicked yes it had me fill out my name address and email then opened to the friends whatever and had pics of her friends and one of me in it. how did they get there? what does tagged mean?

What does the term you have been tagged mean?
I hate them at all. it is a Friends dating web site, and if someone join, they sent many spam email to his/her messenger friends as "you have been tagget".. i wrote many feedback to yahoo, made them "spam" and turn their pace to my bulk folder.





Dont mind them. They use your messenger infos. it is only dating site and silly one.

horse teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment