Thursday, November 19, 2009

On Facebook my friends can't see my tagged pictures!!?

When someone adds a picture of me on Facebook and tags it, it doesn't appear in my profile, I CAN see those pictures when I click view photos of me, but my friends can't see those pictures.. Why is that?? and there's this one picture that is tagged of me its the only one that appears when they click on view photos of .. it says that there are 30 pictures of me but only one appears!!

On Facebook my friends can't see my tagged pictures!!?
I'm guessing whoever tagged you in the photos has it so only their friends can see the pictures. If you want others to see them either have whoever put the photos up to change the photo album settings so everyone can view them or save all the pictures to your computer and make your own album. hope that helps!

teeth problems

No comments:

Post a Comment